Tuesday 2 October 2018

Astonishment

Qur'an Sura18:105

They are those who deny
The Signs of their Lord
And the fact of their
Having to meet Him
'vain will be their works,
Nor shall We, on the Day
Of Judgment, give the
Any Weight.

Note 2451
False motives, pretense, deception and hypocrisy, flourish because people do not take the higher life seriously.  In effect they treat it s jest. Signs and Messengers are sent as a special and personal Mercy from God.

The few follower I have suggested that I post on my blog more often.  I completely agree with this urging and have decided only to place excerpt from my novel on this site but also excerpt from my journals.  As I travel through my thoughts and mood via my journals, we shall learn together the honesty of unfiltered introspective.

September 9th, 2009

Today once again I am taking action where it comes to facing the tragedies of my life.  I am on my way to England where I pray I will be able to get legal and medical assistance.  As I am packing, unpacking and repacking. I make sure that I have the phone number of the medical facility the helps survivors of torture.  It amazes me how the causes of today's global unrest are not tracked to their roots.  Instilled within the properties of societal manipulation are hatred, racism, classicism, and a multitude of  lurid and diabolical projects such as Mk-Ultra.   

No comments:

Post a Comment