Sunday 6 March 2022

The Invisible Unknown

 Sura 113:1:5  "I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak. And from the evil of the envious one when he envies."

Humanity is entangled within an invisible unknown which is siphoning intellectual, spiritual, and psychological vitality.  The arrogant entity which cannot create anything is attempting to control everything.  The Magnificent, the Volume which has no beginning nor end; is either being commercialized, or minimized in modern day madness.   Wealth, power, yachts, greed, all the things the self-assumed hoarders ravish and collect; end in massive wads of nothingness full of emptiness, as these material things do not fit in a grave,

I recently attended a tribute to the Persian poet Jalal-al-Din Muhammad Rumi.  One of the distinguished guest speakers surprisingly knew who I was.  When the informative lectures ended,the Middle Eastern gentleman knew who I was walking up to me advising that I should write on my blog more often.

I did not immediately take his advice but weeks later when I was approached by a reporter for an interview, I realized that there is an interest in my story.   I put in an email to a friend a few days ago that a survivor, a person who has been exploited should not go silently into their own humiliation and destruction: but instead, they should scream, yell, making a great deal of noise regarding the injustice they have been subjected. 

No comments:

Post a Comment